Alabama Uncontested Divorce Online
“Alabama’s Leading Low Cost, State Licensed Attorney, Online Divorce Service“
Simple * Fast * Economical * Easy *
Alabama Uncontested Divorce Specialists
Same Day Express Service Available (Call for Details)
No Matter Where You Live in Alabama We Can Help !
(Only one party MUST be an Alabama resident.
You can still hire us if your Alabama spouse is cooperative )
Preparing your documents, filing them and following them through to a conclusion where the judge issues a Final Order of Divorce is not always as simple as some unlicensed online out of state providers might lead you to think!
Indeed, different jurisdictions within the State of Alabama may require different pleadings, documents, forms, and requirements — especially when children are involved.
Whether you hire us or another Alabama Licensed Competent Attorney to avoid problems including the Court’s rejection of your Divorce Filing PLEASE use an Attorney.
Simple Step by Step Process
1. Go to the Purchase Services Page here on this website – Fill out the Intake form – Send it & make the appropriate payment with debit or credit card.
2. CALL with any Questions or to request a Free brief consultation (mandatory if there are children involved.) Calling is not required if there are NO children. But we do encourage you to call us first to make sure this process is right for you. Remember you MUST have your spouse’s cooperation to obtain an uncontested divorce.
3. CHECK your email for Notice of Receipt & a more detailed intake form (typically sent to you within one hour of submitting your payment during normal business hours 8am-6pm Mon-Fri). We do this to safeguard your privacy. You will need to fill out and return the intake form to get the process started.
4. SIGN your documents. Typically we have a 48-hour turnaround to issue you your documents via email. The documents must be signed in the presence of a Notary Public as a legal witness. You and your spouse do NOT have to sign at the same time (we often send documents to an out of state spouse to sign first); however you both must sign the exact same printed original document where both signatures are required.
5. RETURN all the documents to our law office for Final Review & Filing with the Court. You must scan in & email documents; the originals must be retained. We typically file your divorce the same or next day of receipt of your documents along with the required filing fee (typically $225 that is paid to the Circuit Court Clerk on your behalf)
You never have to appear in court or come into our office. We are here from start to finish to assist you as necessary via telephone / email / fax, etc. This affordable flat fee service is available exclusively via this website. By keeping the process streamlined and simple we pass the savings onto those Alabamians seeking professional, prompt, efficient, compassionate divorce services. We do NOT claim, nor desire to be, the cheapest divorce lawyer in Alabama.
Since 2008 we have been a low-cost alternative to both non-attorney online divorce services and higher fee law firms in Alabama.
Give us a call today for a Free Brief Telephone Consultation to discuss how we can help.